About Dr. Haney
Dr. Haney has been practicing in Thomasville, Georgia since July 1980. He was chosen to Phi Beta Kappa during his undergraduate studies and did his medical and eye training at Emory University in Atlanta. During his final year, he was Chief Resident. Dr. Haney's special interest is cataract surgery. He and his wife Bonnie have three children, Rachel, Mark and Jonathon. He enjoys hunting and working on his farm.
- Certified American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Georgia Society of Ophthalmology
- Medical Association of Georgia
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery